German Formula is one of the oldest family-owned shops in Portland, Oregon
Owner, Ralf Leopold, is a native of Germany. Here's a brief summary of Ralf’s background:
- Trained in Germany, Ralf has extensive experience as an auto mechanic and body repair specialist
- Began illustrious career as a repair specialist of street and racing engines at the Porsche Factory in Zuffenhausen, Germany
- Received advanced training with Mercedes Benz of Stuttgart, Germany
- Began work in the US as a mechanical technician at a Mercedes Benz Dealership
- Manager of BMW and Mercedes repair and body shops
- President of the Mercedes Benz Club of Portland
- 10 years serving as a Board Member of the Mercedes Benz Club of Portland
- More than 10 years serving on various advisory boards for the Oregon automotive public school system
"We're craftsmen servicing your automobile the German way"
About German Formula Auto Repair Portland
German Formula Auto Repair Shop, nestled in the heart of Portland, Oregon, holds the distinction of being one of the city's oldest family-owned auto repair shops. Specializing in German vehicles, this venerable institution has been serving the community for several decades, offering top-tier maintenance and repair services for brands such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Porsche, and Volkswagen. The shop's longevity can be attributed to its unwavering commitment to quality, customer satisfaction, and a deep-seated understanding of German automotive engineering.
Over the years, German Formula has not only built a reputation for its technical excellence but has also cultivated strong ties within the Portland community. The shop's family-owned and operated nature gives it a personal touch often missing in larger franchises. This personal commitment is reflected in their approach to customer service, marked by transparency, honesty, and a genuine concern for the customers' needs. Offering everything from routine maintenance to complex repairs, German Formula continues to uphold the values of its founding members, ensuring that it remains a trusted and valued part of the Portland community.